Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Othernesses




Loneliness - like I share my body, knowing a grievance you'll regret. The year's future like strains of a moment's wish fulfillment. Yes, we loved and made it happen ... the bounds of our paradise, cloistered in semi-understood words. Half-eaten, half-complete - managed to evoke the idols of completion.

Sunday afternoons entered with wishes turning to breathing realities, my self, my other - our selves cocooned in pleasantries to wrap us in dreams. On days when the sun shines a little brighter, you enter my dreams, capture my movements in that sylvan look of yours, timing your motions and undoing them in crafty silences and s'il vous plaits.

Give me that staff to hold and embrace, be an entity to elucidate the unspoken meanings. As I traverse unknown destinations, galaxies of uncharted territory, you look into me, breathe deep. Ask me to inhale your light, I'm already the light you want me to be. Look me in to the sunlight world save memories envelope together crave love ... and end. Period.

5 comments:

Shy said...

hey, one thing before ny comment: i thot it was a poem :(

until,
loneliness is a lull that holds ur throat rt at the place where u are breathless. It suffocates you, but never ends. Here by end i mean "death." Nothin is more cruel than loneliness. Even in a crowd, u mite b so, coz u miss that optimum, that texture, that subtlety which you seek. The write up is picturesque, I was traversing planets, clouds, stars yeaterday while u read it to me.

hugs

Strawberry said...

hey ... cheerios :) yeah, I know, no one understands the limitlessnesses of silence like you. and yes, thanks for all the comments

love

Shy said...

well, first no thanks. Yes, silences are like silken memories with tapestries of sweet sentiments and emotions :)

hugs

Abhishek said...

Quoting Michael Jackson for you ::

"~ People think they know me, but they don`t. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me. ~ "

Strawberry said...

shayani, posted my reply in your link, thanks dear, you inspired